Copyright © Janice Tracy, Mississippi Memories

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Surname Saturday....And The List Includes........

The term "Surname Saturday" is a term that describes a blogger's Saturday post that contains a list of all family surnames the blogger is researching. When I think about  the names that could appear on any of these lists, I recall something I once read - that each of us is related to 1,000,011 other individuals.  So you can see that a "Surname Saturday" list could morph into many pages. Recently, I added several names to my own surname list as a result of some Fenner family research.  That having been said, here is my current list:

BALDRIDGE
BASCOM
COGGINS
FENNER
GARRARD
GIBSON
MARBLE
MERIWEATHER
MIDDLETON
NEATHERLIN/NEATHERLAND/NETHERLAND
PINKSTON
PORTER 
RAGLAND
SMITH
STAMPLEY
THORNTON
TINSLEY
TRIGLETH
WILLIAMS


If one of the surnames above appears in your family tree, I would love to hear from you.  Who knows?.....We may be related!

No comments:

Post a Comment